Turn any pole into a compact jib arm for your action camera with the Action Jib Kit from Joby. The kit features two adjustable mounts that attach to cylindrical poles, such an extension pole or monopod. One clamp goes towards the base of the pole, providing a handle to operate a pulley system, while the other goes at the end of the pole and features a camera mounting bracket with a 1/4"-20 screw. A pulley cord is included that can be tied to accommodate spacing the clamps between 35" and 49" apart. When installed, you can use your pole to capture unique jib-style shots, with camera tilt controlled by turning the handle on the base clamp
- Removable, adjustable pole clamps
- Camera bracket with 1/4"-20 screw
- Pulley system with handle for controlling tilt
- Cord length adjustable from to accommodate clamp distances from 35" to 49"
- 1/4"-20 screw on handle for optional phone-mount accessories for remote monitoring
- 1/4"-20 screw end cap for comfortable use with monopods (when the end is pressed against your gut)
- Carry bag included that holes kit components