1. Taskbar must be turned on under settings.
2. Certain applications may not support Multi Active Window or App Pair.
Standing Cover with Pen sold separately.
3. Measured diagonally, Galaxy Z Fold4's Main Screen size is 7.6" in the full rectangle and 7.4" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
4. When compared to Galaxy Z Fold3 5G.
5. UDC (Under Display Camera) supports up to 4MP.
6. In order to send or receive files with Quick Share, both the sending and receiving devices must have Wi-Fi and the Quick Share feature turned on. Quick Share is available on Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets on Android OS version 10.0(Q) and One UI 2.1 or above, Galaxy Book Ion, Ion 2, Flex, Flex Alpha, Flex 2, Flex 2 Alpha and Galaxy Book S launched in or after May 2021 and Samsung Notebook Odyssey, Plus and Plus2 launched in or after 2020. Receiving Galaxy device(s) must support Wi-Fi Direct or Wi-Fi Aware. Transfer speed may vary depending on the device’s Wi-Fi connectivity specifications, Multi Device Experience availability, and network environment.1
7. Wired transfers require at least Android 4.3, iOS 5 or Windows Mobile OS 8.1 or OS 10 on your old device. Devices with an older OS must use wireless transfer options. If you do not have the required USB cable/connector for a wired transfer to Samsung Galaxy, you can also use wireless transfer options. Open Smart Switch Mobile in “Settings” on your new Galaxy phone or download Smart Switch for PC/Mac. Data and content available for transfer may vary by OS. To transfer data from iCloud or other cloud storage services, a data connection is required. To avoid disruption in text messaging when transferring from iOS, change your iMessage settings appropriately.