- Focal Length-18 - 200mm,,Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format Focal Length: 28.8 - 320 mm
- Aperture-Maximum: f/3.5 - 6.3,,Minimum: f/22 - 40
- Camera Mount Type-Canon EF
- Format Compatibility-Canon (APS-C)
- Angle of View-75° 33' - 7° 59'
- Minimum Focus Distance-1.61' / 49 cm
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio-1:4
- Optical Design-16 Elements in 14 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades-7, Rounded
Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, this lens is designed for APS-C format Canon EF mount DSLRs and provides a 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length range.Sleek profile and lightweight design make this lens suitable for everyday and travel photography.One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element help to control chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.A DC motor gear train AF drive module provides fast and quiet focusing performance that is suitable for both still photography and movie recording applications.VC image stabilization helps to control the effects of camera shake to better enable working in low lighting or with longer shutter speeds.Moisture-resistant construction helps to protect the lens when working in inclement conditions.Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.